Professional Tree Felling in Invercargill by ADC
Tree felling in Invercargill is necessary for any number reasons.You may have a damaged or dying tree on your property that is in danger of falling, or perhaps you are preparing a site to build a new home. Whatever the reason, ADC Tree Services can help.
Signs You Should Invest in Tree Felling Services
Although trees can live a very long time, their natural lifespan does come to an end sooner or later. An unhealthy tree on your property can be dangerous. Tree felling is a solution that can remove unhealthy or unwanted trees from your property safely and professionally. Here are a few signs that you need to hire a tree felling service.
- You have visible large, dead branches. If you have noticed branches with missing bark or dead leaves in one or more of your trees, then you should have those branches removed immediately to prevent damage or injury. Any trees containing dead branches should also be inspected to ensure that they are structurally sound.
- You notice that a tree is leaning. Some trees lean naturally, and that’s okay. However, if you see that a tree that wasn’t leaning before suddenly is – especially after a storm – it could be a sign that the whole tree is dying or that the roots have weakened, and the tree could fall without warning.
- The tree’s trunk appears compromised. If you see anything unusual with the trunk of a tree, it is important to have it checked out. Warning signs could include cracks in the trunk or areas of missing bark, both strong indicators that a tree could be hazardous. Although trees can live with hollow trunks, this is something that should also be investigated to be on the safe side.
The Importance of Professional Tree Felling Services
If it turns out that you do need to remove a problematic tree, it may be tempting to contemplate whether you can just grab our chainsaw and cut the tree down yourself. Resist this temptation. It’s hard to overstate how dangerous tree felling can be. Here are a few reasons that you need to leave this job to the pros.
- Your safety. The first and most important reason to hire tree professionals is to protect your safety and that of anyone else on your property. Trees are surprisingly heavy, and the smallest mistake can easily cause severe injury or even death.
- Damage to your property. You most likely don’t have the proper insurance to protect you should a tree you cut down damage your neighbour’s property. Professional tree services do. They also have the experience to know how to cut trees down safely so that damage does not occur in the first place.
- Stump removal. There’s more to removing a tree than simply cutting it down. If you want the job done properly, you also have to grind and remove the stump. Removing the stump properly will allow grass to grow in the area where the tree was.
About ADC Tree Services
At ADC, we offer a wide range of tree services, including tree felling, stump grinding, logging, root raking, mulching, and earthworks. We are a team of experienced professionals serving the Southland, Otago, and Central Otago areas, including Invercargill, Queenstown, Edendale, Matarua, Otautau, and more. Don’t hesitate to contact us to discuss your problem trees and find solutions.