Boost the Aesthetics of Your Yard with Stump Grinding in Invercargill
Aside from creating space and improving the attraction of your yard, stump grinding in Invercargill also carries a safety benefit. Leaving a tree stump sticking out of the ground is hazardous, especially when children are running around.
The Benefits of Stump Grinding
There is often a debate as to whether removal or grinding a stump is better. Grinding a tree stump is more beneficial because of the following reasons:
- You can decide how far the tree stump should be ground down. Depending on your requirements, it can go down to an inch below the soil level or approximately 12 inches below ground level. Either way, grinding eliminates the need for extra filling as the remains of the stump will mix with the soil to create a solid surface.
- It’s a simple, efficient process. As opposed to eradicating the stump, grinding it doesn’t require expensive machinery. Execution with the stump grinder is straightforward and safe. The remains of the stump will remain in the soil as wooden chips which will form a mulch
- The procedure is cost-effective. Stump grinding costs up to five times less than excavation. Removing the stump from the ground depends on several factors such as its diameter, the age of the tree, soil type and root system which can run the bill up quickly. Using a grinder is less invasive.
Related Services We Provide to Stump Grinding Service
Stump grinding is proving to be the preferred choice when dealing with a tree stump. We have the particular grinding machine that turns the stump into mulch. However, this is only one of the services we offer.
- Tree felling is at the forefront of our business. Dangerous and unwanted trees are cut down by our professional team. Whether it’s posing a risk to your home or if it’s dead and not bearing anything, we arrive and take the tree down in pieces. We ensure that the process is done in a safe manner as this is one of our key pillars.
- Logging is also a service we provide. Logging includes felling a group of trees that are in a tree lane or a plantation block. Usually, they’re cut into smaller sizes and then exported. Typically requested by those in the logging business.
- We tidy up after a job. Instead of leaving your premises with branches and leaves lying around, we clean up after taking the tree down. Our customers’ satisfaction is of the utmost importance to us; therefore, we incorporate cleaning up in our services.
About ADC Tree Services LTD
We’ve been operating for over a year but have vast experience in the industry with qualified and trained staff in tree-felling, logging and digging. During this time, we have become an established name that’s synonymous with trees. We are willing to go the extra mile for our customers to ensure they are satisfied. Contact us to remove a tree or grind up a tree stump.